Muslim terrorists in Israeli prisons to launch major hunger strike over denied cellphones

BREAKING: 1,400 Muslim terrorists, including senior Hamas terrorists jailed in five Israeli prisons, to launch a complete hunger strike next week if the devices that block cellphone service to prevent them from communicating with other Muslim terrorists outside the prison aren’t dismantled.

Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan said on Monday that no negotiations will be held with the convicted terrorists.

The PA prisoners’ club spokesman said that the strike, without food or water, will be launched on April 7. Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad and PFLP terrorists will be joining the strike.

Two Israel Prison Service guards were stabbed last week by Hamas terrorists at the Ktziot Security Prison in southern Israel.

Muslim terrorist attempts to stab a guard at security prison in southern Israel

Over the past few weeks, the Prison Service launched a pilot project to install devices that disrupt cellular signal to prevent Muslim terrorists from using cellphones to communicate with other Muslim terrorists outside the prison.

Earlier today, Minister of Finance Moshe Kahlon signed an order to deduct 42 million shekels every month from the tax revenues that Israel transfers to the Palestinian Authority and is the amount of the welfare payments paid out by the PA to Muslim terrorists in Israeli prisons and to their families, as well as the families of terrorists eliminated during terror attacks.