When Rambo met the President

Rambo, the hero dog who helped to locate and eliminate the Muslim terrorist who murdered Ziv Hagbi and Kim Levengrond Yehezkel at the Barkan industrial area in Samaria, met President Rivlin today at his residence in Jerusalem.

Rambo is recovering from injuries sustained during a counter-terrorism operation, which ended with the elimination of the terrorist in an exchange of fire.

When Rambo met the President.jpg

Elite Yamam counter-terrorism unit eliminated Muslim terrorist Ashraf Na’alwa in Shechem, two months after he murdered Kim and Ziv.

When Rambo met the President (2).jpg

“A pleasure to welcome Rambo to Beit HaNasi today. Glad to see he is recovering from his injuries. Rambo is a key part of the brave, determined and professional Israel Police team that captured the terrorist responsible for the horrific attack at the Barkan industrial area”, President Rivlin tweeted.

When Rambo met the President

After hunting the terrorist for two months, Yamam received concrete intelligence about the terrorist’s hideout in Shechem. Rambo was sent in to search the property.

When Rambo met the President (3).jpg When Rambo met the President (4)

“We heard gunshots a few seconds later and at that moment I realized that we had found the terrorist, and believed that Rambo was not coming back,” said A., the sergeant major of command who is Rambo’s handler.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

“But then I suddenly saw Rambo coming out of the house and walking toward me…he had a gunshot wound to his neck and shrapnel all over his body. With the help of Yamam paramedics, I evacuated Rambo to the Veterinary Teaching Hospital in Beit Dagan. I was so happy he was alive, although my thoughts were still with my comrades I had left behind,” he added.

Rambo is beginning a long rehabilitation process, but his brothers in arms hope he will soon return to full operational activity.

On October 7th shortly before 8 a.m., a Muslim terrorist entered a factory where he worked in the Barkan Industrial Zone, near Ariel, armed with a locally-made Carlo submachine gun.

The terrorist went upstairs to fix an electrical malfunction on the second floor, noticed several employees, and decided to go back downstairs. The terrorist took zip ties from the factory’s warehouse and then returned to the second floor to carry out the terror attack.

Upon reaching the second floor, where the factory’s offices are located, the Muslim terrorist forced a janitor at gunpoint to handcuff the victim, released him unharmed and executed Kim Levengrond-Yehezkel.


The terrorist then advanced towards the office of Ziv Hajabi and shot him to death as well.

After the terror attack, the terrorist waited for about five minutes while the factory workers treated the victims and then fled the factory, still armed with the submachine gun, boarded a car and headed in the direction of Shechem.

Mother-and-brother-of-the-Muslim-terrorist-who-murdered-Kim-and-Ziv-indictedMuslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv caught and eliminated in Shechem

Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv caught and eliminated in Shechem (3).jpg