IDF soldier critically wounded after terrorist infiltration in Beit El

BREAKING: An IDF soldier was seriously wounded Friday morning after a Muslim terrorist stabbed him and struck him with a rock at an IDF post next to the Jewish community of Beit El.

IDF soldier seriously wounded after terrorist infiltration in Beit El (6).jpg

According to initial reports, the terrorist infiltrated into an IDF position near the Beit El security fence and then threw a rock at the soldier before fleeing.

“An IDF soldier was injured in moderate-to-serious condition after a struggle between himself and a terrorist, during which the terrorist struck him with a rock at close range inside of an IDF post near the town of Beit El,” an IDF spokesperson said.

[fvplayer src=”″ width=”640″ height=”352″ vi=”no”]

During the investigation into the terror attack, the IDF determined that the terrorist stabbed the soldier, then threw a large rock at him at close range.

The soldier was evacuated to Hadassah Ein Kerem for medical treatment. Hospital officials reported that he was listed in serious condition and that he was unconscious and relying on a breathing machine.

Manhunt for the Muslim terrorist underway.


Yesterday, two IDF soldiers were murdered by Muslim terrorists and another two were critically injured near Givat Assaf Junction, outside of Beit El.

IDF soldiers murdered at Givat Assaf Yuval Mor Yosef, 20, and Yosef Cohen, 19

Combat soldiers from the Netzach Yehuda Battalion in the Kfir Brigade Sergeant Yuval Mor Yosef (20), from Ashkelon and Corporal Yosef Cohen (19) from Beit Shemesh were identified as the soldiers who were murdered by Muslim terrorists in a drive-by shooting attack near Givat Assaf Junction in Binyamin.

A male IDF soldier and a civilian girl were wounded and evacuated to hospitals in Jerusalem. The soldier suffered a gunshot wound to the head and is in critical condition, the hospital said.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

The soldier remains in very serious condition and his life remains in danger. He underwent a complex head operation and is now hospitalized in the intensive care unit.

The girl’s condition remains serious but has stabilized, doctors said, adding that as of now, her life is no longer in danger.