☑️ Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv caught and eliminated in Shechem

BREAKING: Israeli security forces eliminated Muslim terrorist Ashraf Na’alwa in Shechem early Thursday, two months after he murdered Ziv Hagbi and Kim Levengrond Yehezkel at the Barkan industrial area in Samaria

The Shin Bet said the Muslim terrorist was armed when the forces arrived at his hiding place and was planning to carry out another terror attack.

Another Muslim terrorist who was on the scene was arrested for aiding Na’alwa’s escape.

According to the Shin Bet, the Muslim terrorist was found as part of a large-scale intelligence operation. The arrest and interrogation of several terrorists had helped locate Na’alwa and also revealed that he had planned to carry out another attack.

Security forces surrounded a building in which he was located, around 1:30 A.M., according to Arab reports.

The family’s matriarch said two of her sons were also arrested during the operation, one of whom is a convicted terrorist. She added she did not know whether Na’alwa had been hiding in the building for some time, or arrived during the night.

According to Arab reports, the force entered the building with heavy fire and eliminated him at the scene.

The father, mother, and brother of the terrorist were indicted for failing to prevent the terror attack and obstruction of justice. According to the indictments, they knew that the terrorist had weapons and that he was training to carry out the terror attack.

This comes hours after a separate operation to find the Muslim terrorists behind the terror attack near the Jewish community of Ofra. Counter-terrorism forces caught and eliminated one of the Muslim terrorists who attempted to murder an Israeli pregnant woman and succeeded in murdering the baby in her womb. A second terrorist was arrested.

On October 7th shortly before 8 a.m., a Muslim terrorist entered a factory where he worked in the Barkan Industrial Zone, near Ariel, armed with a locally-made Carlo submachine gun.

The terrorist went upstairs to fix an electrical malfunction on the second floor, noticed several employees, and decided to go back downstairs. The terrorist took zip ties from the factory’s warehouse and then returned to the second floor to carry out the terror attack.

Upon reaching the second floor, where the factory’s offices are located, the Muslim terrorist forced a janitor at gunpoint to handcuff the victim, released him unharmed and executed Kim Levengrond-Yehezkel.


The terrorist then advanced towards the office of Ziv Hajabi and shot him to death as well.

After the terror attack, the terrorist waited for about five minutes while the factory workers treated the victims and then fled the factory, still armed with the submachine gun, boarded a car and headed in the direction of Shechem.


Hundreds of people along with the bereaved family of Kim and Ziv marched last month in their memory and in protest over the fact that the Muslim terrorist was not yet been caught.

[fvplayer src=”https://btnews.online/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Hundreds-march-in-memory-of-terror-victims-Kim-and-Ziv-Muslim-terrorist-still-at-large.mp4″ width=”1280″ height=”720″]

Some of the marchers had their hands bound with zip ties in memory of Kim, who was shot in ISIS-style execution by the terrorist after being tied up during the terror attack.

Mother-and-brother-of-the-Muslim-terrorist-who-murdered-Kim-and-Ziv-indictedMuslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv caught and eliminated in Shechem

After a two-month manhunt by the Border Police’s counter-terrorism Yamam unit; troops from the IDF’s elite Duvdevan, Lotar and Oketz units; and Shin Bet forces, the Muslim terrorist behind the Barkan massacre was finally caught and eliminated.

Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv caught and eliminated in Shechem (3).jpg

After learning his daughter’s murderer was found and eliminated, Kim Levengrond Yehezkel’s father Rafi said: “This won’t bring me back Kim. Of course, he deserved to die, because this wasn’t a regular terror attack; he executed her.”

“I trust the army and its commanders 100 percent; the government I don’t. I’m talking about the need to demolish his home immediately,” he added. “I heard the terrorist’s family has already dismantled part of the house, and they are not deterred.”