IDF arrests accomplices of the Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv

IDF troops operated overnight in the Tulkarem area as the manhunt continues for the Muslim terrorist who murdered Ziv Hagbi and Kim Levengrond Yehezkel at the Barkan industrial area in Samaria.

Several Muslim terrorists suspected of assisting the Barkan terrorist were arrested during the operation.

One of the arrests, which was done by undercover forces, constitutes a significant development in the investigation into the terror attack.

16 wanted terrorists arrested - Muslim terrorist eliminated during riots near Jenin (2)

The IDF and Border Police said that during the arrest, forces opened fire at the home of a terrorist who was feared to be armed.

IDF forces operated overnight Saturday in the Arab village of Deir al-Ghusun north of Tulkarem and near Shweika, home of the Barkan terrorist.

[fvplayer src=”″ width=”720″ height=”1280″]

According to the reports, a suspected assistant was arrested during the operation.

On Saturday morning, IDF troops operating in the Arab village of Shewika cordoned off a school under construction and broke down the doors while calling for the Muslim terrorist Ashraf Na’alowa to surrender. A Muslim terrorist suspected of assisting the Barkan terrorist was arrested.

[fvplayer src=”″ width=”1280″ height=”720″]

The IDF posted leaflets on Thursday, warning residents of the Arab city of Tulkarem against assisting the terrorist.

10 wanted terrorists arrested - IDF warns against assisting Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv

The leaflets read:  “Anyone who helps wanted person Ashraf Nalwah will be subject to legal consequences such as a long prison sentence, destruction of his home and cancellation of all permits for him and his family. We will not hesitate to punish anyone who gives the wanted person help.”

On October 7th shortly before 8 a.m., a Muslim terrorist entered a factory where he worked in the Barkan Industrial Zone, near Ariel, armed with a locally-made Carlo submachine gun.

The terrorist went upstairs to fix an electrical malfunction on the second floor, noticed several employees, and decided to go back downstairs. The terrorist took zip ties from the factory’s warehouse and then returned to the second floor to carry out the terror attack.

Last Sunday, a Muslim terrorist murdered Kim Levengrond Yehezkel and Ziv Hagbi in a terror attack in the Barkan industrial zone. He is still at large.

Upon reaching the second floor, where the factory’s offices are located, the Muslim terrorist forced a janitor at gunpoint to handcuff the victim, released him unharmed and executed Kim Levengrond-Yehezkel.

The terrorist then advanced towards the office of Ziv Hajabi and shot him to death as well.

IDF to demolish home of Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv  (2)

After the terror attack, the terrorist waited for about five minutes while the factory workers treated the victims and then fled the factory, still armed with the submachine gun, boarded a car and headed in the direction of Shechem.