Manhunt continues for the Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv

IDF troops operated in the Arab village of Shewika in the Tulkarem area Saturday morning as the manhunt continues for the Muslim terrorist who murdered Ziv Hagbi and Kim Levengrond Yehezkel at the Barkan industrial area in Samaria.

[fvplayer src=”″ width=”226″ height=”400″]

Riots broke out during the searches, with Muslim terrorists throwing rocks at soldiers operating in the area. The IDF used tear gas and crowd dispersal methods.

[fvplayer src=”″ width=”1280″ height=”720″]

Arabs report that IDF troops cordoned off a school under construction and broke down the doors while calling for the Muslim terrorist Ashraf Na’alowa to surrender.

A suspected assistant was arrested during the operation.

Manhunt continues for the Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv.jpg

The IDF posted leaflets on Thursday, warning residents of the Arab city of Tulkarem against assisting the terrorist.

The leaflets read:  “Anyone who helps wanted person Ashraf Nalwah will be subject to legal consequences such as a long prison sentence, destruction of his home and cancellation of all permits for him and his family. We will not hesitate to punish anyone who gives the wanted person help.”

10 wanted terrorists arrested - IDF warns against assisting Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv

On October 7th shortly before 8 a.m., a Muslim terrorist entered a factory where he worked in the Barkan Industrial Zone, near Ariel, armed with a locally-made Carlo submachine gun.

The terrorist went upstairs to fix an electrical malfunction on the second floor, noticed several employees, and decided to go back downstairs. The terrorist took zip ties from the factory’s warehouse and then returned to the second floor to carry out the terror attack.

IDF to demolish home of Muslim terrorist who murdered Kim and Ziv (2)

Upon reaching the second floor, where the factory’s offices are located, the Muslim terrorist forced a janitor at gunpoint to handcuff the victim, released him unharmed and executed Kim Levengrond-Yehezkel.

The terrorist then advanced towards the office of Ziv Hajabi and shot him to death as well.


After the terror attack, the terrorist waited for about five minutes while the factory workers treated the victims and then fled the factory, still armed with the submachine gun, boarded a car and headed in the direction of Shechem.