Explosions heard in Northern Israel – Iranian and Hezbollah convoys fleeing to Damascus
● Reports of 6 explosions heard in Northern Israel on Wednesday night.
● UK Prime Minister has ordered submarines to move within missile range of Syria
● Iranian and Hezbollah convoys are fleeing from southern Syria to Damascus.
● According to unconfirmed reports, the Pentagon has obtained information from the British and Israeli intelligence services which confirmed the movement of Bashar al-Assad to the city of Latakia, 385 km north-west of Damascus.
● El-Al has changed its flying routes
● “Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all!”, President Trump tweeted.
Russian President Vladimir Putin urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Wednesday not to take any action that could destabilize Syria or put its security in peril, the Kremlin said.
“The Syrian matter was discussed, including the recent missile attack on the T-4 Airbase in Homs, which was carried out by the Israeli Air Force,” the Russian statement said.
PM Netanyahu reiterated that Israel will not allow Iran to establish a military presence in Syria, a message by the Prime Minister’s Office said.
Multiple senior IDF and defense officials in Israel are quoted as saying that if Iran take action against Israel, Assad and his regime would be “erased from the map”, that Israel is “determined to go this far”.