Brother of Barkan terrorist gets only 1 year in prison for failing to prevent the massacre

Brother of Barkan terrorist gets only 1 year in prison for failing to prevent the massacre

The Samaria Military Court on Wednesday sentenced Muhammad Na’alwa, the brother of the Muslim terrorist who murdered Ziv Hagbi and Kim Levengrond Yehezkel at the Barkan industrial area in Samaria to a year in prison for disrupting of investigation proceedings and possession of firearms.

The mother, father, and brother of the Muslim terrorist were indicted in November for failing to prevent the terror attack.

The mother knew that the terrorist had weapons and that he was training to carry out the attack.


The brother was charged with an additional offense of disruption of court proceedings for trying to hide the recorder of security cameras in their home.

Father-of-Muslim-terrorist-who-murdered-Kim-and-Ziv-indicted-for-failing-to-prevent-the-massacre-2 (2)

The father of the Muslim terrorist was indicted for failing to prevent the terror attack and for obstruction of justice.

According to the indictment, the father of 23-year-old Muslim terrorist Ashraf Walid Suleiman Na’alwa knew that he was training with weapons in his possession and that he wanted to carry out a terror attack in order to murder Jews.


In July, Rafi Levengrond, the father of Kim, filed a complaint against the lawyer of the terrorists’ family for coordinating versions during the trial.

According to Levengrond, Merav Khoury, the lawyer who represents all three family members, is coordinating versions and obstructing legal proceedings.

On October 7th shortly before 8 a.m., a Muslim terrorist entered a factory where he worked in the Barkan Industrial Zone, near Ariel, armed with a locally-made Carlo submachine gun.


The terrorist went upstairs to fix an electrical malfunction on the second floor, noticed several employees, and decided to go back downstairs. The terrorist took zip ties from the factory’s warehouse and then returned to the second floor to carry out the terror attack.

Upon reaching the second floor, where the factory’s offices are located, the Muslim terrorist forced a janitor at gunpoint to handcuff the victim, released him unharmed and executed Kim Levengrond-Yehezkel.


The terrorist then advanced towards the office of Ziv Hajabi and shot him to death as well.

After the terror attack, the terrorist waited for about five minutes while the factory workers treated the victims and then fled the factory, still armed with the submachine gun, boarded a car and headed in the direction of Shechem.

The hiding place of the Muslim terrorist was located in December after a two-month manhunt.


The Yamam special anti-terror unit was dispatched to the building in Shechem where he was hiding, in order to arrest him.

The Muslim terrorist, who was armed and fired at the forces, was eliminated at the end of a firefight with the team.