‘Israeli Forces entering Lebanon will be destroyed’ Nasrallah threatens from his underground bunker
In a televised speech from the safety of his underground bunker where he has been hiding from Israel since 2006, Hezbollah terror group leader Hassan Nasrallah said on Thursday that Israeli Forces entering Lebanon will be destroyed on live TV.
Nasrallah directed the threats at Israel during a rally commemorating three years since the death of Mustafa Badr al-Din, a senior Hezbollah terrorist.
Nasrallah said: “If Israel wants war? War it will be. Israeli army units that dare penetrate southern Lebanon – will be destroyed on live television for the whole world to see.”
He added: “Our ground fighting capabilities are strong enough for Israel to take them seriously. Israel fears getting caught up in Gaza, which is vulnerable on all sides, so will Israel dare enter southern Lebanon?!”
“There is no reason to talk about Israel’s weak points, the ammonia in Haifa for example. With one missile, we can do a lot of damage to it,” Nasrallah threatened.
Last week, the Trump administration announced that is offering rewards of up to $10 million each for information that disrupts the finances of Lebanon’s Hezbollah terror group.
The State and Treasury departments say the money will be paid to people who provide information such as the names of Hezbollah donors and financiers, bank records, customs receipts or evidence of real estate transactions.