Rockets fired by Muslim terrorists from Gaza at Israeli civilians in southern Israel

BREAKING: Rockets were fired by Muslim terrorists in Gaza towards southern Israel.

Code Red rocket alert sirens sounded in Re’im, in the Eshkol Regional Council.

According to first reports, five rockets were launched by Muslim terrorists from al-Bureij in central Gaza.

Reports of an explosion heard and a successful Iron Dome interception.

The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the rocket attack.

Some 50,000 Gazans gathered today at several locations near the Israeli border for the Gaza’s ‘million man march’. Thousands of Muslim terrorists were throwing rocks, firebombs, explosive devices and attempting to breach the security fence in order to murder Jews to mark one year of weekly terrorism, which coincides with the annual Land Day.

IDF troops responded with riot dispersal means including live fire at main terrorists, in accordance with the rules of engagement.

According to the Hamas-ruled Health Ministry in Gaza, four Muslim terrorists were eliminated during the riots, though some rumors report another 9 deaths at the Shifa and al-Aqsa hospital.

20,000 Muslim terrorists riot along the Gaza border as anniversary of weekly terrorism goes ahead

Hamas terror group deputy political chief Saleh al-Arouri said Saturday that Israel and Hamas could sign a long-term ceasefire arrangement “within days.”

Meanwhile, on Sunday Israel is expected to reopen the Kerem Shalom border crossing, after it was closed following rocket fire on the Sharon region last Monday.

According to Arab reports, the Islamic Jihad, Saif Al-Islam and Nasser Salah Al-Din Brigades terror groups refused to accept the agreement between Hamas and Israel.

Following the rocket attack, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terror groups and Gaza factions evacuated all posts and took positions in underground bunkers.

Reports of active IDF military movement and tank fire in the central part of the Gaza border.

According to Arab reports, IDF tanks shelled a Hamas terror post in Deir al-Balah in three separate attacks.