Muslim terrorist who raped and murdered Ori wore a kippah to enter Israel and murder a Jew

The Muslim terrorist who brutally raped and murdered 19-year-old Ori Ansbacher HY’D last month in a horrific terror attack in Jerusalem told investigators that he did not plan the terror attack in advance, aside from purchasing a kippah so he could enter into Israel undetected in order to murder a Jew.

“I bought the kippah two weeks before, so I could enter Israel without being suspected or identified as an illegal resident,” 29-year-old Muslim terrorist Arafat Irfaiya told investigators.

“I left my home to murder a Jew, because of the occupation and because of the attitudes towards Arabs at Jerusalem checkpoints,” he said.

The Muslim terrorist left his home in Hevron hiding a knife in his clothes, saw the victim in the forest, attacked and killed her. When he crossed the forest near Ein Yael, the first person he met was 19-year-old Ori Ansbacher, who was sitting on a rock and writing in a notebook and decided he would have sex with her “whether she agreed to it, or not.”

“I saw a girl, and told her in Arabic, ‘Hi, I’m an Arab.’ I saw that she didn’t understand me. I told myself – ‘I’m going to have her, whether she agrees or not,” he said.

Muslim terrorist who raped and murdered Ori wore a kippah to enter Israel and murder a Jew.jpg

He stabbed Ori three times and dragged her as she tried to resist and yelled. He then stabbed her further, before gagging her with her own scarf and binding her hands.

The Muslim terrorist said that after the murder, he took Ori’s cellphone, destroyed the sim card and returned to Ramallah in a taxi.

[fvplayer id=”211″]

In a joint operation, the Yamam special anti-terror unit and the IDF, the terrorist was caught alive a day after, near a mosque in Ramallah.

Security camera footage led the Border Police’s counterterrorism Yamam unit to a building adjacent to the mosque, where the terrorist was hiding, and where he was eventually captured by Zilly, a 6-year-old Belgian Malinois canine cop member of the Yamam.


The knife was later found among bags of cement near the mosque.

The terrorist is believed to be affiliated with Hamas, but no terror group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack due to the rape.


He was previously imprisoned and threatened to carry out a terrorist attack two years ago in order to become a martyr or to go to jail, according to Channel 13.

Transcripts of the terrorist’s interrogation from 2017, after he was arrested at the entrance to the Temple Mount with a large kitchen knife in his pocket, reveal that he said: “I will do it again, I will buy a knife again and I will come back here to go to jail or be a martyr”.