● Bomb attack targeting worshipers thwarted at Joseph’s Tomb in Shechem: An explosive device and a remote detonator was found inside the tunnels of Joseph’s Tomb overnight, as thousands of worshipers were escorted by security forces. The bomb was destroyed in a controlled explosion.
● The IDF arrested 11 Muslim terrorists overnight in Judea and Samaria, who were wanted for involvement in lone wolf terror attacks and violent disorders directed against civilians and security personnel.
In addition, 2 weapons were found during a counter-terrorism operation in the Arab village of Silwad near Ramallah.
● Arab leaders in the PLO terror group Central Council voted for the suspension of recognition of Israel and call for terrorism against Israel “in all forms”, 25 years after the signing of the first Oslo Accords, which established the PA on the basis of mutual recognition.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara visited the Taj Mahal.
● The Trump administration informed UNRWA that it was cutting tens of millions of dollars in aid to the organization, amid Abbas assault: “may your house be destroyed.
The United States will give a U.N. agency $60 million in aid for Palestinians but will withhold a further $65 million “for future consideration,” a U.S. official said.
● REVEALED: Hadashot news reports that for the past half a year a small team within the Defense Ministry has worked on a secret plan to normalize some 70 outposts in Judea and Samaria, including Havat Gilad, home of Rabbi Raziel Shevah, who was murdered by Muslim terrorists last week.