● The IDF arrested 17 Muslim terrorists overnight in Judea and Samaria, who were wanted for involvement in lone wolf terror attacks and violent disorders directed against civilians and security personnel.
A new blow to Hamas’ efforts to smuggle military gear: Customs officials at the Ashdod port have seized thousands of military vests, combat boots and thermal coats that Hamas terror group tried to smuggle into Gaza. Tens of thousands of military items were seized last year.
● Police units near Maaleh Adumim arrest 3 Muslim terrorists in a vehicle with a Carl Gustav weapon. Security measures continue in the area.
● Muslim radicalization has been growing in the Bedouin sector in Israel, as can bee seen in the increasing number of Al-Aqsa mosque symbols on the walls of Bedouin homes in recent months.
Former Shin Bet official: Children of family reunification marriages “are absolutely more capable of making their way to terrorism.”
● Abbas sharply escalated his rhetoric in a speech on Sunday, lashing out at Trump over recent policy moves, such as recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Abbas also slammed Trump’s recent Twitter comment threatening to cut American aid.
Abbas said to Trump: “Yehreb Beitak,” which literally translates as “may your house be destroyed.”
Israel’s defense minister Avigdor Liberman says Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas has “lost his senses” following his fiery speech against President Donald Trump.
An IDF military exercise is scheduled to begin tomorrow in the Upper Galilee. As part of the exercise, there will be heavy traffic of security forces and vehicles and explosions will be heard. The IDF Spokesman stresses that the exercise was planned in advance as part of the training program for 2018.
Following a petition submitted to the High Court by the family of soldier Hadar Goldin, whose body is held by Hamas in Gaza, the National Security Council has instructed to ban Hamas terrorists and their families from receiving permits to enter Israel, even for medical reasons.
● UK: Westminster Muslim terrorist Khalid Masood took steroids and pledged allegiance to ISIS on WhatsApp, before he mowed down four pedestrians and stabbed a police officer in the horrific terror attack.
● The IDF Southern Command decided to resume activity at the Kerem Shalom Crossing for goods entering Gaza, as a result of a security assessment following the completion of the processes associated with the destruction of the Hamas terror tunnel dug under the crossing into Israeli territory.
● IDF soldiers arrested a Muslim terrorist who attempted to murder Israelis by opening fire at passing vehicles on a route near the Arab village of Nabi Elias, north of Alfei Menashe, using a self-manufactured weapon. The weapon and ammunition were found on the terrorist.
● A rocket fired from Gaza at southern Israel fell short and hit a home inside Gaza causing a large blast and multiple seriously injured. Two residents of Deir al-Balah were seriously injured and a third lightly wounded.
● Arab leaders in the Palestinian Authority voted for the suspension of recognition of Israel and call for terrorism against Israel “in all forms”, 25 years after the signing of the first Oslo Accords, which established the PA on the basis of mutual recognition.
Sharing the news that mainstream media won't