● This morning, the IDF completed the destruction of the third Hamas terror tunnel infiltrating Israeli territory in the past 2 months using the latest technology, intelligence, and operational capabilities.
The tunnel started in the Rafah area 900 meters into Gaza and extended 180 meters into Israel. It passed under the gas pipeline between Egypt and Gaza.
● The IDF arrested 15 Muslim terrorists overnight in Judea and Samaria, who were wanted for involvement in lone wolf terror attacks and violent disorders directed against civilians and security personnel.
● Cleared for publication: In a coordinated operation of the Shin Bet and Police a 27-year-old Muslim terrorist resident of the Israeli Arab town of Tayibe, has been arrested for supporting ISIS and planning to carry out terror attacks on behalf of ISIS.
PM Netanyahu and his wife Sara landed in Delhi where they were surprised by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who came to welcome them in person. Netanyahu said, “I very much appreciate the gesture.”
● A bomb blast wounded a Hamas terrorist in the Lebanese city of Sidon on Sunday, destroying his car, security sources and the Hezbollah terror group’s al-Manar television station reported.
A Uruguayan hostel owner rejected an Israeli couple as guests with a personalized message explaining their reservation had been canceled because his political views – HASTA LA VISTA: Buena Vista hostel was found ‘occupying’ a municipal plot illegally and is now set for demolition by authorities.
● Police units in Jerusalem arrest 10 Muslim terrorists planning to hold an event for a Hamas terrorist who was released today from prison. All of the terrorists were arrested, including the released terrorist, son of another Muslim terrorist who carried out a murderous terror attack in Jerusalem about a year ago.
● Muslim terrorists attempted to murder Israelis by throwing rocks at a bus passing near the Arab village of Al-Arub in the Hevron area. No injuries reported.
👗FASHION WAR: Israeli actress and Wonder Woman Gal Gadot infuriates Lebanese with dress design. Gal attended the National Board of Review awards in a $3,000 dress by Lebanese fashion designer Elie Saab. Lebanese outrage: PRICELESS.
A nine-year-old girl died in central Uganda with the symptoms of an eye-bleeding disease which it is thought could kill up to 40 per cent of those infected by it.
Sharing the news that mainstream media won't